Entering the Network Awards is a straightforward process. We’re looking for punchy, interesting entries that match the category criteria, with the key information and data clearly showcased. Tell the judges exactly what you want them to know, and exactly why you should be shortlisted!
How to enter
- Select your category and read the criteria for your chosen category.
- Take a look at the entry guide, which gives you an insight into what the judges are looking for and also what to bear in mind when submitting your entry.
Download it here
- When you are ready to go click the enter now button to submit your entry and have your payment details at the ready! Your entry will only be complete once you have paid via credit card/paypal or selected the invoice option. The entry fee is £95+VAT per entry.
Points to consider when entering
- Entries are 100% online. For ease we recommend preparing your entry in Word (or similar) first. Use the categories and criteria page to find out what the questions are for your chosen category and then draft your entry before copying and pasting it into the online entry form.
- Supporting materials: At the end of your entry you will be asked if you wish to upload any supporting materials. Please use this to attach images, graphs and diagrams to your entry but be aware that we cannot guarantee the judges will consider the supporting materials when reviewing your entry. All important information regarding your entry must therefore be included in the word limit of your entry.
- If you are looking to enter multiple categories you can take advantage of our 15% discount when you enter 5 + awards. This discount will automatically be added to your entry at the checkout stage. Please note this will only be applicable when all entries are entered in one transaction.
The Network Awards feature a range of categories allowing businesses and schemes of all sizes to enter.
They are open to network operators, the supply chain, contractors and local authorities who are involved in shaping the energy system.
In most cases the initiative, project or scheme should be completed during the financial year 2018/19.
/ You may enter as many categories as you wish. Please note each entry must be submitted separately.
/ The word limit specified in the category criteria is for guidance only, however we cannot guarantee that the judges will review your entry in full if your entry does exceed the word limit.
/ The information submitted within your entry will be treated as confidential but please note that a short summary of all shortlisted entries will be published and used at the awards ceremony.
/ Entries will stay open until midnight on Monday, 16th December 2019.
/ Once your entry has been submitted you will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your entry. If you do not receive such notification, please contact email@example.com
/ Entries will be judged by a panel of independent industry experts chaired by the editor of Network.
/ The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into by any member of the judging panel.
/ By submitting an entry to the awards you agree to your organisation being represented at the awards ceremony, if you are shortlisted, on 6th July 2020. Please note that additional charges apply to attend the awards.
/ All winners will be announced at the awards dinner on 6th July 2020.
/ Winners are not notified in advance.
/ Winners may announce their success in press releases, advertising, promotional material, stationery, etc. When doing so please include the name of the award, category and year in which you have won.